Coastal Cottage with 8'-Deep Front Porch and Four Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 2-story cottage house plan has a country coastal vibe and gives you a welcoming five-columned 8'-deep front porch, 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,566 square feet of heated living space.
- The main portion of the first floor is open wall to wall and gives you a kitchen, living room with fireplace and space for dining. The mudroom accesses the covered back porch expanding your livability outside.
- Stairs run along the left wall of the foyer and a pocket office and fourth bedroom (this could be converted into a larger office) are all steps away.
- Upstairs laundry is a convenience considering that three bedrooms are upstairs, including the master suite with large walk-in closet and bathroom with two vanities.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 50187PH, 50179PH and 50147PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"