Coastal Design With Great Views
About This Plan
- With its tasteful front entry and rambling rear lanai, this spacious, luxurious Florida design deserves star status.
- The 10-sided grand foyer, complete with gazebo ceiling, overlooks the lanai through walls of glass, as do the other rear-facing rooms.
- In the huge informal area, the long angled eating bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- Besides the first-floor master suite, the home boasts two upstairs guest suites.
- A large view room on the second floor opens to a covered balcony.
- Ceilings: 10', 11', 12' first floor, gathering room 22'4".
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Deck: 507 sq. ft.
- Entry: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 128' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1160 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss