Coastal Southern Home Plan with Over 4,300 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- The center of this Coastal Southern home plan includes a well-appointed living space, kitchen, and dining area that flows onto a large covered porch for both indoor and outdoor enjoyment.
- An elongated island anchors the kitchen, and a wet bar with a beverage center alongside the dining area is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom grants access to the back porch and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a cabana / game room round out the main level.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a mudroom, pantry, and laundry room with plenty of cabinetry for storage.
- The final two bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a dedicated storage room. An elevator helps provide another option when maneuvering between floors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Storage: 105 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 155 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 101' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss