Coffered Ceilings Add Style
About This Plan
- If you're searching for a traditional home with a unique flair of elegance, here it is! Each spacious room offers attributes just a bit out of the ordinary.
- The commanding family room allows the glow of the fireplace to carry into the distinctive kitchen/nook area, complemented with a unique, freestanding cooking island.
- Coffered ceilings enhance the living and dining rooms, as well as the second floor master suite. Conveniently located near the front entrance, the den could equally be used as a private office.
- The private master suite features an inviting spa tub and a gigantic walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with shared bath occupy the second floor, as well as an impressive bonus room over the garage.
- Not to be overlooked is the triple-car garage with shop and more than ample storage/work space. A large bonus room is available over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with 6853AM and these plans in reverse layout - 69222AM (2,821 sq. ft.), 69298AM and 69299AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick