Colonial Home Plan with 2 Master Suites
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Built-in bookshelves line the walls of the library with fireplace in this spacious Colonial home plan with 2 master suites.
- From the foyer you can see all the way back to the family room with its dramatic two-story ceiling.
- The first floor master suite has a bay window that extends the space and makes a good reading nook.
- Or you can choose the large second floor master suite with a romantic fireplace and huge walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- A handy laundry chute on this level drops clothes into the laundry room below.
- Future space over the garage would make a wonderful in-law setup.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick