Colonial House Plan with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- The T-shaped open floor plan of this Colonial house plan gives you wide sight lines that make the space feel much larger.
- Need some alone time? Escape to the quiet study off the foyer.
- A large master bedroom lies up on the second floor and offers a private bathroom with two sinks and a generous walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- Bonus space at the end of the hall adds an extra 192 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 42396DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"