Colonial Revival Home Plan
About This Plan
- On their exteriors, Colonial Revival homes display a love of the traditional, while inside they have all the modern conveniences. Updated colonial features here include a symmetrical central section, clapboard siding, hipped roof, decorative shutters and a covered entry porch supported by stately columns.
- Entering, you step into a wide foyer with stairs and a hallway ahead. Living and dining rooms are to the left and right. Family living areas span most of the rear, where the richly windowed gathering space is totally open to the kitchen.
- Sliding doors open onto a large patio, and on the opposite wall, a home entertainment center nestles neatly under the stairwell.
- Counters in the fully outfitted kitchen wrap around three walls. The dining room is mere steps away.
- Bedrooms are upstairs, with the exception of the master suite. Luxury amenities include a spa tub, oversized shower, and a walk-in closet.
- The nearby den could be a home office, exercise room, study, or whatever suits.
- The five bedrooms upstairs share two bathrooms and a study loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 8"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss