Colonial with Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- This modified Colonial house plan has a hip roof and wide front porch with an even bigger porch in back.
- The center hall is flanked by the formal living and dining room.
- In back, an open floor plan unites the kitchen with the breakfast nook and great room.
- The owner's suite is on the first floor and offers his and her walk-in closets.
- On the upper floor, bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
- The kids will love hanging out in the activity area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 69' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 331 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss