Color and Texture
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The combination brick and stone material add color and texture to the exterior of this beautiful one level home.
- The open Foyer boasts an 11' ceiling height and offers views to the formal dining room and through the Great Room to the rear covered deck. A beamed ceiling tops the Great Room at a 12' height and a fireplace and built-ins decorate one wall.
- A breakfast area, sitting area and stylish kitchen create a family center where an angled counter provides seating and is open to the Great Room. A butler's pantry offers convenience for serving to the dining room.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master bedroom suite where a 10' ceiling height, luxurious dressing area and access to the rear covered deck pampers the homeowner.
- A library with built-in shelving and angled walls provides an area dedicated for organized work at home.
- The walk-out basement enjoys a 9' ceiling height and shows finished rooms including spacious entertaining area and a fourth bedroom and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,904 sq. ft.
- Deck: 292 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 68' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss