Comes in Three Styles
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Rustic on the outside, the inside has every feature you want and then some.
- A study off the foyer can become a guest room with access to a bathroom.
- Your family will want to spend most of their time in the large, open informal area set in the rear.
- The great room enjoys a fireplace flanked by built-ins while the chef gets to keep an eye on the action from the kitchen with an island.
- A small office is tucked away off the rear hall near the walk-in pantry.
- Vaulted ceilings in the second floor owner's suite adds a sense of spaciousness. You won't feel cramped in this deluxe master bath with two sinks and a huge walk-in closet.
- A laundry room on this level is a welcome step-saver along with a future play room and two bedrooms that share a bath.
- Related Plans: For a different exterior, see these house plans - 93006EL and 93007EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 126 sq. ft.
- Deck: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick