Comfortable Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This comfortable Colonial house plan has plenty of room for a study, three bedrooms and a bonus room on the second floor.
- The open floor plan fits right in with today's lifestyle.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the backyard.
- The well-organized mud room area has two closets and a pantry close by the laundry room.
- On the upper floor, the large master suite has a huge walk-in closet and triple windows to bring in light.
- The bonus room is yours to do with as you wish.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available