About This Plan
- Stone, vertical siding and a metal roof all blend togther to give this Cottage house plan a rustic look.
- The main living areas are all in the rear with an open floor plan to add to the sense of spaciousness.
- Double doors lead to the vaulted rear porch, just made for relaxing.
- All the bedrooms are in the front of the home with the vaulted master suite off to the right.
- The vaulted master bath has a large walk-in shower with built-in seat.
- A vaulted second floor loft gives you extra space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 359 sq. ft.
- Storage: 15 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"