Comfortable Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional home offers a compact floor plan without sparing any amenities, including a charming front porch made for easy afternoons.
- A centralized staircase separates areas of this home offering the den privacy from the foyer.
- The formal living and dining room create an ideal atmosphere for entertaining; the living room boasting a fireplace and the adjacent dining room just steps away from the kitchen.
- The eating nook, surrounded by windows, walks out to the rear porch.
- Closet space abounds on the second floor.
- The master suite includes his and her walk-ins, and a spa bath for pampering.
- With two additional bedrooms and a spacious bonus room, the upstairs accommodates active kids with a place to roam.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 783 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss