Comfortable Craftsman House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Four big bedrooms and the option for two more if you finish the lower level makes this Craftsman home a good choice for a large family.
- There's a separate formal living room for entertaining and a giant open living aree in back for more casual family gatherings.
- The kitchen is loaded with counter space and has excellent storage from the big island and walk-in pantry.
- Garage space is split into a 2 car bay and a 1 car bay.
- Get a handy second floor laundry room that serves the four bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Add an extra 987 square feet of living space by finishing the lower level.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 3"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 6' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12