Comfortable Living Spaces
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mid-size house plan delivers comfortable living spaces all on one floor in a contemporary ranch-style with the exception of the deep bonus room upstairs. Gables and an array of multipaned windows face the street. Tapered columns on stone veneer bases highlight the covered porch.
- Softly muted light spills into the entry through sidelights and glass in the upper door. One bedroom is immediately to the right, while an opening to the left leads to an alcove outside another bedroom and a full bathroom. Linen storage fills one end of the alcove.
- Further along the entry hall, you pass a coat closet just before reaching the open kitchen on the right. Double doors on the left open into what could be a fourth bedroom, or home office. This room also offers easy rear access to cables linked to devices in the great room's media cabinet.
- The kitchen's L-shaped eating bar bounds the great room on one side, and the dining room on the other. The great room has a fireplace and the dining room boasts a built-in hutch and buffet. Long stretches of counters and cabinets rim the kitchen's other two sides, linked by a walk-in closet tucked into their corner juncture.
- A hallway off the dining area leads to the owners' suite and bonus room stairs, plus a convenient pocket bathroom and pass-through utility room linked to the Jamestown's garage. Owners' suite amenities include a large, luxurious bathroom, a roomy walk-in closet, and direct patio access.
- The roof has a 8:12 pitch.