Comfortable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- One floor living results in step-saving convenience in this beautiful home plan with a brick and stone exterior and clean lines.
- A large dining area and kitchen with walk-in pantry open generously to the great room, offering a floor plan that functions as a spacious entertainment area.
- An alcove in the great room will hold your big screen TV and a corner fireplace can be enjoyed from several vantage points.
- The 8' standard ceiling is complemented by an 11' coffered ceiling in the great room, 10' in the dining area and foyer and 9' in the master bedroom.
- Access to the covered porch from both the master auite and dining area invites the outdoor living space to be a major part of the home.
- A double bowl vanity and whirlpool tub in the master bath offer luxury and comfort.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss