Comfortable Ranch House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- An open dining and living room greet you upon entering, while the heart of the home, located towards the back of the home, offers rear-facing views.
- The eat-in kitchen provides sliding doors to a back patio; the perfect space for a BBQ.
- Off the family room, discover a private master bedroom, complete with dual closets and a bathroom with two vanities, a commode room, and a separate tub and shower.
- Two bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home and share a full bath.
- A work area attached to the double garage will be appreciated by the hobbyist.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see plans 82264KA and 82265KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss