Comfortable Starter or Downsize Home
About This Plan
- Downsize comfortably in this one level, compact Ranch house plan that also makes a great starter home.
- The open floor plan makes the home feel larger yet it remains a manageable size to clean and maintain.
- The kitchen sink is positioned to take advantage of the dining area sliding glass door so you have a view while you cook.
- A tray ceiling tops the master suite where you get a large walk-in shower.
- Two guest/family bedrooms face the front of your lot.
- Note the extra storage space in the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available