Comfortable Traditional House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan includes 1,176 sq. ft. of living space beneath a cross-gable roof.
- Once inside, an open floor plan creates a comfortable space for everyday living, while a corner fireplace adds to the cozy ambience.
- The kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink and anchors the living space, and the adjoining eating area offers access to a covered patio.
- The owner's suite is rear facing, with a pocket door that reveals a full bath and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, near the foyer, share the hall bath.
- A drop zone is located just inside from the double garage, which includes a laundry closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with plan 42620DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 53 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick