About This Plan
- The huge two-story entry porch of this Hill Country house plan gives it a commanding presence designed to impress.
- Transom windows flood the home with extra light making it a pleasure to live in.
- The elaborate curved staircase will knock your socks off when you step into the foyer.
- An impressive informal area in back has that open layout that today's families demand.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the covered lanai where you have a grilling station and outdoor fireplace to warm those chilly nights.
- At night, retire to the luxurious master retreat where you have a private porch, bayed sitting area and a massive L-shaped walk-in closet.
- Three big bedrooms on the second floor, each with a private bathroom, share easy access to the media room with its tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12