Compact and Comfortable
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Compactly contained on two levels, this European-style house plan features stone work and shingles on the facade. A triple window brightens the two-story foyer.
- Interrupted only by a grand fireplace, glass encompasses the vaulted great room on three sides. The kitchen and dining room are open to the great room, allowing all the major living spaces to function together for entertaining. The dining room accesses a covered porch.
- In the rear, the den or third bedroom has a full bath with a large corner shower.
- The second floor has the vaulted master bedroom and its attendant bath, along with a hall bath, another bedroom and a flexible room that could be used as bedroom four.
- Ceilings: 9' first level, 8' second level.
- Related Plan: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 69033AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss