Compact and Economical
About This Plan
- This two-story Traditional house plan is just 20' wide, ideal for a narrow lot.
- The well-planned layout has an open configuration designed to maximize the square footage.
- With its simple foundation shape and roof, this home is economical to build.
- The efficient U-shaped kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and views of the eating area and large family room.
- Head up the stairs where each of the two bedrooms gets a private bathroom.
- A stack washer/dryer closet save steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 32' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss