Compact Cottage with Exterior Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- It looks like a quaint little abode with its board-and-batten siding and cedar shingle detailing but inside will prove that there is much more to this house plan than meets the eye.
- The kitchen and dining area are open to a vaulted great room with corner fireplace. Sliding doors in the dining area lead to a covered side porch, perfect for al fresco dining. The kitchen features a center island, built-in desk and a pantry.
- Three bedrooms are found on the right side of the plan. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and the master bath is wonderfully appointed with a separate shower, spa tub and dual sinks.
- The two-car garage features an additional bay for a workshop or more vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69715AM and 69018AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick