One Story Craftsman Plan
About This Plan
- Neat and petite, this smaller one-story home is a picture of Craftsman delights. Notice the suggestion of pillars at the front entry, the transom window over the entry and the touches of cedar shingles and stone as accent.
- The floor plan lives large, with an extended two-vehicle garage on one side, a porch and patio to the rear and the option of two or three bedrooms. A central hallway connects interior spaces and leads through a laundry area to the garage. Use Bedroom 3 as an office if you choose; it's perfectly situated to receive clients who arrive at the front door. A full bath serves both Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3.
- The master suite lies to the rear of the plan and features a vaulted ceiling and bath with spa tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. The great room is also vaulted and has a corner fireplace. It is open to the dining area and kitchen (note the built-in desk in the kitchen).
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69715AM and 6934AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss