Compact Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and wood shakes add an elegant look to this country home plan with broad front porch and two dormers.
- The vaulted great room has a raised hearth fireplace as its focal point.
- Step out into the rear covered patio with 10' ceiling, for a breath of fresh air.
- An angled island in the kitchen opens to the main dining area that also has access to the covered patio.
- Located in the rear of the home for quiet, the master suite features a massive walk-in closet with over 39 linear feet of hanging space and two shoe cupboards.
- Two additional bedrooms complete this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Stick