Compact Craftsman Style
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Bedecked by a charming open front porch with mini-columns, this cozy three-plus bedroom Craftsman-style home plan is replete with dramatic statements and tailor-made efficiency.
- An airy one-and-a-half story great room with a fireplace does double duty as living and family room and opens directly into the home's dining and kitchen areas. A front swing room with French doors opening to the foyer can also make a perfect private den or additional guest room.
- The first-floor vaulted master suite boasts a spacious private bath with whirlpool tub and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two additional upstairs bedrooms share a full bath and enjoy privacy from the activities below. At the loft landing you have views to the great room below.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69275AM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss