Compact European House Plan
About This Plan
- A transom window over the front door brings extra light into the foyer of this compact one level European home.
- Pass by two family bedrooms on your way back to the main living area with its wonderful open layout.
- Skip the formal dining room and enjoy a 20' wide dining area that is open to the kitchen and family room.
- Sliding glass doors in the family room and master suite take you out to a covered lanai.
- Homeowners get a big walk-in clothes closet and a large soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82202KA and 82203KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss