Compact Footprint with Daylight Basement
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout, formal and informal living space and a quiet den that faces front.
- The kitchen has an island for extra counter space and storage.
- On the upper floor, the vaulted master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with corner soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plans 23726JD, 23027JD and 23015JD (3-car garages) and 23026JD (2-car). Get a side-load garage with house plans 23328JD and 23273JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,487 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss