Compact Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Bonus Rooms
About This Plan
- Coming in a little under 1,500 square feet of heated living space, this great-looking modern farmhouse plan goes lighter on your budget than larger homes while giving you lots of character including open rafter tails over the boxed bay window on the left, a shed dormer and a covered front porch.
- The home gives you an open concept layout. Angled doors opens from the family room to the covered lanai in back. 15'-deep and with a fireplace, the lanai can serve as an outdoor living room if the climate is right.
- Another set of French doors open from the master suite to the outdoors. Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- Stairs to the right of the fireplace take you upstairs where two bonus rooms await.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a 2-car attached garage with house plan 16909WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 11"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick