Economical Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Bonus Rooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Coming in a little under 1,500 square feet of heated living space, this good-looking modern farmhouse plan goes lighter on your budget than larger homes while giving you lots of character including open rafter tails over the boxed bay window on the left, a shed dormer and a covered front porch.
- The center of the home gives you an open concept layout. Angled doors opens from the family room to the covered lanai in back. 15'-deep and with a fireplace, the lanai can serve as an outdoor living room if the climate is right.
- Another set of French doors open from the master suite to the outdoors. Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- Stairs to the right of the fireplace take you upstairs where two bonus rooms await.
- A 2-car side-load garage (there is a 3-car option if you need room for another vehicle or additional storage) completes this lovely New American home plan.
- Related Plan: Get a Craftsman version with house plan 16812WG.
Optional 3-Car Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick