Compact Modern Mountain House Plan with Wraparound Deck
1 - 2
About This Plan
- The compact footprint of this Modern Mountain house plan keeps budget in mind, while still offering an amenity-rich interior.
- The sloped roof allows clerestories to illuminate the interior space, which easily flows onto the wraparound deck through french and sliding doors.
- An eating bar at the kitchen island provides a simple way to grab a bite.
- The bedroom neighbors a 4-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- Finish the lower level to double the square footage and enjoy a secondary gathering space accessible by a spiral staircase, a home office / bedroom, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Deck: 411 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 13' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss