Compact One Level Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Craftsman detailing adds charm to this compact single-level home plan with a surprisingly spacious gathering space. Craftsman features include the characteristic gridded window uppers and the front-facing gables with decorative corbels at their apexes. The house plan's 42-foot width allows the home to fit neatly onto a city lot.
- Entering, you step into a living room that's windowed on the front and sides. This space flows into the dining room, which is open to the kitchen on the right. Wide sliding glass doors at the rear access a partially covered patio that could easily be screened.
- A flush eating bar rims the counter that separates the dining room and kitchen. Counters, cabinetry and built-in appliances wrap around the other three sides of the kitchen.
- Natural light from a skylight illuminates a front bathroom that is right next to the pass-through utility room which links the house and garage. Storage closets line the hallway that runs the bedrooms and passes the utility room before reaching the living room.
- The owners' suite has its own private bathroom with a dual vanity, oversized shower, and walk-in closet. The toilet and shower can be closed off for steam containment and privacy.