Compact One-Story House Plan with 6'-Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- A 6'-deep front porch spans the entire front of this compact one-story house plan. Inside, it features a fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry and eating bar that comfortably seats up to four.
- The spacious floor plan accommodates full sized furniture and appliances. 9' ceilings and pocket doors throughout the home create a spacious and open feeling.
- The pocket doors leading into the master suite and guest room can either be closed for privacy or can provide a large 5' wide opening. The modern roll-in shower in the master suite provides both easy access and eliminates the maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master suite also includes a double vanity and a large walk-in closet.
- This design also features a mudroom/laundry room, an ensuite bath for guests and a full width front porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss