Compact Ranch Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its front porch, planter, and combination of siding, wood shingles, and stone, this compact ranch is warm and irresistible. With a truss roof system and simple design, this cost-effective plan is perfect for the budget-conscious.
- Though only 1381 square feet, you'll find a 10'x15' kitchen, a 16'x12' master bedroom, and two spacious secondary bedrooms.
- Beyond the front porch and through the entry is the family room with a 12' high ceiling. Its focal point is a fireplace with a TV niche above. To the right is the dining room and kitchen. The angled breakfast bar is open to both the family and dining rooms.
- The master suite features his and hers walk-in closets and a full-featured bath including a whirlpool tub and shower. The secondary bedrooms measuring 11'x12'-8' and 11'x12' share the second bath.
- Other than the family room, all other ceiling heights are 9'.
- Related Plan: Need a smaller version? See house plan 2001GA (1,197 sq. ft.).