Compact Ranch Design
About This Plan
- With its front porch, planter, and combination of siding, wood shingles, and stone, this compact ranch is warm and irresistible. With a truss roof system and simple design, this cost-effective plan is perfect for the budget-conscious.
- Though only 1381 square feet, you'll find a 10'x15' kitchen, a 16'x12' master bedroom, and two spacious secondary bedrooms.
- Beyond the front porch and through the entry is the family room with a 12' high ceiling. Its focal point is a fireplace with a TV niche above. To the right is the dining room and kitchen. The angled breakfast bar is open to both the family and dining rooms.
- The master suite features his and hers walk-in closets and a full-featured bath including a whirlpool tub and shower. The secondary bedrooms measuring 11'x12'-8' and 11'x12' share the second bath.
- Other than the family room, all other ceiling heights are 9'.
- Related Plan: Need a smaller version? See house plan 2001GA (1,197 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 393 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss