Compact Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom home packs tons of living space into just over 1600 square feet, making it a perfect plan for homeowners on a budget.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, great room and dining rooms into a spacious living area with a covered porch wrapping much of the rear for additional entertaining space.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and features a Jucuzzi tub, dual sinks, a spacious walk-in closet and convenient access to the laundry room.
- A two-stall garage with extra storage space makes this an affordable home with lots of punch.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss