Compact Traditional Tudor Home Plan with 5 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A compact floor plan fit for many lot types and sizes, this traditional tudor home plan has a smart flow main floor with a side sunroom.
- The open concept main floor features a central kitchen overlooking the great room and back patio.
- At the front of the home plan, a side entry accesses the main floor laundry room, mudroom, and main floor powder bathroom.
- A central staircase takes you upstairs to a central hall. This hall features a home office area and access to the home's bedrooms.
- The second story features a large master suite, a private guest suite, and a third bedroom. The attic is also accessible from this floor.
- In the finished basement, you find a large rec room/family room space, an additional bedroom and bathroom. Storage is ample here inside the mechanical room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss