Compelling Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- An interesting floor plan layout and exterior create a winning combination in this compelling Hill Country home.
- Entertain royally with a built-in pub close to both the living room and dining room with its beautiful tray ceiling.
- The study has built-in shelving and a separate computer nook, both facing the front of the home.
- Two informal living areas each have an open concept layout.
- Send the kids to play in the vaulted games room or media room that keeps the noise away from the rest of the house.
- The first floor master suite is also vaulted and has its own media wall.
- This home has two laundry areas, one on each floor.
- The upper floor has an over-sized bedroom, study nook and bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"