Contemporary 2-Bed Home Plan with Open Shared Living Spaces
About This Plan
- Hip and valley rooflines balance atop this contemporary, 2-bedroom home plan, with a variety of exterior materials adding to the character and curb appeal.
- Oversized windows and a flat porch roof contribute to the modern feel.
- The shared living spaces occupy the left side of the home, and are open to one another, allowing conversation to easily flow.
- The rectangular kitchen features wrap-around counters to increase workspace, and a nearby sliding door leads to the backyard.
- The bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home, next to a 4-fixture bath with a separate tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12