Contemporary 2300 Square Foot Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This contemporary country home plan gives you 2,316 square feet of heated living space with 3 beds, 2.5 baths.
- A wraparound porch (500 square feet) surrounds the living room, which opens to the eat-in kitchen; a dream layout for entertaining.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a tile shower in the attached bathroom, along with a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, discover a sizable loft, as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 135075GRA and 135203GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 500 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss