Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Angled Garage and Living Space
About This Plan
- This 3-bed contemporary house plan is functionally divided by the bend in the middle, with the area to the left providing bedrooms and the middle and right portions offering entertaining spaces to share with friends and family.
- The kitchen is the central point of the home and has views extending through the living room and the outside beyond and the dining room. The island is a parallelogram and gives you casual seating and great work prep space as well as a double sink and dishwasher.
- French doors off the back of the dining room one to the covered back porch.
- The wing off of the living area contains three bedrooms, a bath and a convenient laundry room so you won't have to lug laundry across the home.
- The master suite has access to a beautifully planned master bath, complete with dual sinks, a tiled shower and attached walk-in closet. The bedroom has corner windows giving you great views.
- The mudroom gives you a place to control clutter as you come in off the porch or the garage.It has a a pantry making unloading groceries a breeze as they come in from the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 8"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss