Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A generous covered entry leads to a large foyer that helps keep heat from escaping and cold from getting in. The entry closet helps reduce clutter.
- Beyond the foyer, you'll find an open floor plan with great flow.
- The brightly windowed dining area opens to the L-shaped kitchen with large island with casual seating. The adjoining living room enjoys easy access to outdoors.
- A discreet powder room is located down a half-flight of stairs, adjacent to the garage entrance.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is located in front and has a walk-in closet. The bathroom has a shower, bath, and dual vanities.
- A full unfinished basement offers expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get alternate versions with house plans 22306DR (1,617 sq. ft.), 22308DR (1,679 sq. ft.) and 22307DR (1,694 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss