Contemporary 4-Bed Home Plan with Sports Court and Two-story Family Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy rural living in this contemporary, 4-bedroom home plan, which presents a variety of low-pitched roof angles to add to the immense curb appeal.
- A music room and home office frame the front entry. The remainder of the main level consists of the combined family room, dining, and kitchen areas, which includes a fireplace, island, and access to the rear patio.
- The double garage attached to the front of the home opens into a mudroom with a powder bath, while a breezeway connects to the third bay, where a staircase leads to the sports court below.
- Three bedroom suites, a study, and the laundry room are located on the second level, and the master bedroom and study share a rear-facing covered deck.
- Enjoy an additional 2,461 square feet of living space downstairs, which includes a recreation / family room, fourth bedroom next to a full bath, sports court, and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,859 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front