Contemporary Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof covers this contemporary, Acadian house plan, complete with a brick exterior and a 3-car garage jutting out from the front elevation.
- The foyer leads directly into the heart of the home, creating an open flow between the living / keeping rooms and kitchen. A large prep island houses a double-bowl sink, and the adjacent walk-in pantry includes a bar sink.
- Delight in outdoor dining and lounging on the roomy covered porch, which features a summer kitchen and fireplace.
- The serene master bedroom is located on the left side of the home, and boasts an elegant step ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Three secondary bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home for the utmost privacy; two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,972 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 91' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick