Contemporary Beauty For Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Varying shed roof lines give this Contemporary house plan a distinctive look.
- An L-shaped main living area features sweeping views from room to room.
- The dining area has a recessed spot for your sideboard and the home is designed for a residential elevator to take you to all three levels.
- Use the second floor office as a guest room if desired, with the use of a drop-down wall bed.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor are vaulted and there is even a built-in daybed that faces the front of the home.
- The fourth bedroom is on the finished lower level where you can also find the laundry room and a large media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,008 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss