Contemporary Carriage House Plan with Upstairs Balcony
About This Plan
- A simple rectangular footprint and a single slope to the roof helps cut down construction costs on this contemporary carriage house plan.
- The lower level gives you parking for two cars side-by-side and a perpendicular full-length bay. An enclosed area with a half bath, linen closet, a bench and storage complete the main floor.
- The upper floor has an open living area combing the living room and the kitchen/dining area. In back, a bedroom, full bath and laundry complete the heated living space.
- A 10'-deep deck - note, this is not factored into the 10' width of the home - gives you a ton of space to enjoy with friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 11"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12