Contemporary Coastal 3-Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and wide open layout, this Florida house plan gives you an upscale family home.
- Beautiful tray ceilings can be found throughout the home, giving it a custom touch.
- Sliding doors open to reval the front facing study that is a generous size.
- In the kitchen, the large island has seating for 4 and wonderful views of the great room and dining area.
- A wall of sliding glass doors open to the huge covered lanai where you can enjoy the outdoors in shaded comfort.
- Occupying the whole right side of the house, the luxurious master suite has double doors to the lanai, a tray ceiling and a huge master bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- Entry: 116 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 939 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss