Contemporary Country Home Plan with 2-Car Carport and a Home Office
About This Plan
- This 3-bed contemporary country house plan gives you 2,312 square feet of heated living space plus a 994 square foot carport and over 1,200 square feet of covered outdoor space with the porch that wraps around 3 sides.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts an island, coffee bar, and access to the front porch. Minimal walls between the communal living spaces create the desirable open-concept layout.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom and enjoy sliding-door access to the porch, along with a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet and direct laundry access.
- Upstairs, a loft guides you to bedrooms 2 and 3, as well as a home office.
- On the left, a 2-car carport protects your vehicles and gear from the sun and rain.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for 24" Vertical board and batten cement board siding.
- Related Plan: Convert the carport to a garage with house plan 135162GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Carport: 994 sq. ft.
- Wraparound Porch: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss