Contemporary Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- This contemporary, Craftsman home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents low-pitched, gable roof lines with deep overhangs, stone accents on the exterior, and ample outdoor living space.
- Open-concept living consumes the center of the main level, and extends outdoors onto a spacious deck. The kitchen island houses the double-bowl sink, and a nearby pantry boasts plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom is separated from the other family bedrooms, and offers the homeowner access to the back deck. A luxurious en suite rests between two walk-in closets.
- Two additional bedrooms and an office complete the main level, as well as a laundry room which links the 3-car garage with the single garage bay, totaling 4 stalls.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain four potential bedrooms, or utilize the rooms for exercise, storage, etc. A sprawling recreation room resides in the center, and opens onto a patio, making this home ideal for sloped lots.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,691 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 887 sq. ft.
- Deck: 887 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 93' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1206 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss