Contemporary Energy-Saving 3 or 4 Bed House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The elegant lines of this energy-saving house plan give the home appeal for those looking for a more contemporary style. The elevated covered entry is topped with a fixed shutter, white braces and a hip roof. Bahama shutters gracefully shade the front window. More white braces line the eaves surrounding the 2-car garage.
- Just inside the entry is the foyer with long-range views straight out the rear of the home. A guest suite with full bath as well as the utility room with closet, sink, mud bench and garage access are located to the front of the home.
- At the end of the foyer you'll find the public spaces that open up to great views. An open concept kitchen with an extra-large eat-at-island, serves the dining room, nook and great room.
- Just around the corner is a full bath that serves the two guest bedrooms on the other side of the home. A large covered rear lanai is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- The master suite is accessed through a private entry. It has a beautiful stepped ceiling and access to the covered lanai. The bath is full of amenities with dual vanity, walk-in shower, spa tub, private privy and extra-large walk-in closets.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, the home deliver a 50% savings when compared to other new homes and a 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss