Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Screened Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This contemporary farmhouse plan, clad in board and batten siding, boasts a thoughtful floor plan with split bedrooms for added privacy.
- The heart of the home features a grand fireplace serving as the focal point and enjoyed throughout the living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. An office space near the kitchen keeps paperwork organized and out of the way.
- A large screened porch includes an outdoor kitchen, and opens to a covered porch with a fireplace.
- Retreat to the main-level master suite, which presents a lavish bathroom with dual vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath, and a homework nook sits just outside the rooms. The fourth bedroom near the 3-car garage is perfect for guests.
- The second-level bonus room includes a full bath, while adding flexibility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,898 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 643 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 101' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick